we’ve got this little vintage doll pram, aya likes to put charlie in it and push him around the house but it’s pretty fun to take along on family walks…
^^^he wanted out. she didn’t really care. this fall was pretty great, it’s quickly disappearing and i’m going with it. here’s a little of what we’ve been up to:
- i turned my sewing closet which is built into a wall in our living room into an art space for aya. she draws every single day and i only sew a few times a year so my sewing machine is up on a shelf for now. she loves it!
- i’m making a chalk wall for charlie in the living room using this paint. i love their colour palette. maybe it will help him feel inspired enough not draw all over our white walls!
- i’ve been using my slow cooker and making a ton of soup. if you want to check some recipes out for slow cookers there’s some good ones here.
- we’ve been making lots of hot chocolate and chai. we have a milk frother similar to this one so our chocolate and chai lattes are extra yummy.
- netflix just added 55 christmas movies. that is all.
- i always hold off on decorating until december but christmas creeps up so fast and then it all comes down. i’m embracing the change and late november it is which i’ve never done before but there’s a first time for everything!
- we’ll be getting our tree soon, i’m just not sure which farm to go to…if you want to see some trips to the christmas tree farm last year and the year before can here and here.
- does anyone else get a crazy cleaning urge in the fall? it’s the time of year i want to cull and clean and cook the most. maybe it’s just about optimizing the space we live in before 6 months of being stuck inside.