- i’m obsessed with the new hbo show big little lies. it’s so good and i love the cinematography. if you haven’t checked out yet you should!
- charlie turned 2! the day before his birthday when i realized it was my last day of having a one year old i cried a little. then i cried on his birthday. i think its just different when you know its your last one and they’re growing up so fast (too fast!). but two is fun and he’s adorable and funny and sweet and i’m looking forward to this year of two with him.
- I’m reading a couple of books on hygee and i brought this book with me on our recent trip up the sunshine coast. it was the perfect cabin book. (i will share photos of that trip soon but am prioritizing shoots with clients at the moment).
- the day before my birthday charlie smashed my bodum. they dont break easily but he threw it in the air and it smashed on a tile floor. i was trying to have a relaxing bath at the time but he proves to me time and time again that won’t be happening for a while. i was so sad because i used it every single day and it’s one of my favourite things. so i bought this one to replace it. it’s so pretty and i love it. maybe it was his way of getting me a birthday gift since he is pretty much broke.
- Aya & i passed a subaru just like ours pulling the cutest little bubble trailer. so now she wants one and i kind of do too, it would be so fun for camping. she keeps drawing pictures of the one she wants and she wants to paint it robins egg blue. i’m thinking something like this. now if only me and aya can convince jamie…
- it snowed up until around my birthday this year. usually around my birthday the cherry blossoms are coming out. they are finally out now (one month late) but better late than never!
- i recently bought this diffuser and it’s constantly going.
- i ordered 35lbs of this tea because i love it so much. i have had coffee addicts over and when i make them a cup most prefer it over coffee. i mix it with almond based creamer and its the best way to start the day.
(above photo is from our trip up the coast)